Lanakila is the fourth episode of the first season of Hawaii Five-0. It was aired on October 11th, 2010. The episode is featured around an convict who escapes from prison to hunt down his former partner in crime who's wife won prize money and a trip to Hawaii recently on a television game show. Meanwhile, Steve's sister, Mary comes to Hawaii for a visit, and as always runs in trouble with the law. Danny tears his ACL and spends weeks walking with a cane.
To be added.
- This episode has many subtle references to LOST:
- One of the guards and the doctor are in the exact same episode of LOST (Numbers).
- The scene with Five-0 investigating in the prison from the surveillance room is the same room in an episode of LOST where Desmond has finished serving time.
- Many fans of Hawaii Five-0 who are also fans of LOST point out that the last scenes in the jungle are a nod to LOST.
- This episode was produced after Nalowale but aired before it.